Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Official Introduction


My name is Hannah.
I THINK I am a 30 year old in a 15 year old's body, but i know thats not true. I live in good ol' Ohio with my loving friends and family. I am a freshman in high school. I am a faithful member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am president of the Mia Maid class and i love those girls. I have know those girls since primary and seeing their testimonies as well as mine grow excites me to the point of laughter sometimes. I can't forget about my leaders. They are such loving women with awesome children(who i love babysitting, call me!). I have lost a lot of good friends this school year to things they have wanted more which is okay because it has shown me what i want and that is salvation and eternal life. I know that i can get to these goals by keeping the commandments and having a close relationship to my father in heaven.

So in this blog is where I will show you my joys and struggles in my life.

No comments: