Thursday, February 25, 2010

Homework Rap, and Doing Homework


..did not go at smoothly as I had planned. On, second thought it wasn't really in my schedule, But I did write a whole paper. See i have a picture..
The reason I am writing about my homework is because in between writing and thinking about writing I wrote my first and last rap. It's pretty sweet but unfortunately I left it in my Chemistry book(blue book in picture)so I will post it while at school tomorrow.

_____________________________________
I live in Pickerington, thats where I'm at
I want to go to college but I gotta take my SAT

I like jewlery, it makes me feel so pretty
But instead I should take my A-C-T

Ima fan of watching tv
But I'm doing my homework can't you see?

My hobby is facebooking
When I really should be working

I really hate english class, I know its really bad
At this rate, Servin' at mickey d's is gonna be a fad

I like to wear clother and put them all together..
But I gotta stay in school and learn about the weather..

oh snap. I made a rap.
______________________________________________

No comments: