Thursday, December 30, 2010

Para la Vida


I have got to learn how to go to bed earlier.
I need to eat healthier.
I want the best for everyone.
I'm gonna have to wait for college to start fresh.
I thought driving would be more of a privilege to the parents.

Guys are annoying, just because we've had a decent conversation doesn't mean I'm into you.
I lost my closest guy friend to another girl. I guess I wasn't important enough.
Why do I keep getting told I different from other girls?

I worry about beginning projects because I'm afraid I'll get no where by the end.
This includes friendships, singing, re-doing my room.

I HAVE to go somewhere with my life.
But I don't want to be the bread winner .
I can't wait to start a family.
Everyone is different, we all have different goals.
I want to make more people happy and comfortable in their own skin.

4 comments:

J & M Squared said...

You are my hero Hannah. Believe me you are that girl, you are that wonderful, and you will do great and marvelous things in your life! I love you!

Neelans Family said...

love ya chickadee

Anonymous said...

Dear daughter,

Discover the beauty of wabi-sabi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wabi-sabi

http://www.utne.com/2001-09-01/Wabi-Sabi.aspx

Love,
Dad

Olivia said...

I love this Hannah!