Saturday, October 23, 2010

Birthday is Coming Up :))

Not much is on my list this year, a car is definitely one of them considering ill get my license at this birthday!! SIXTEEN BABY. and I will also be getting $500 dollars because I have basically already won a bet with my mother, by not having my first kiss yet.. whoa right. It was hard there for a little bit, but now there is nothing to worry about, I just have a month and a half to go. BUt i still have a few things that I can'tafford. But thats the plus I can combine my birthdaywish list with my christmas wish list. That kinda makes it sound like Im pretty greedy. But I did say not much. but here are a few visuals.
A GOLD WATCH(a little blingy)

TOMShoes(neutral color)
GOOD WINTER BOOTS(sorel's),
WOMAN'S WINGTIP OXFORS(brown)
NEW BROWN/TAN UGGS(customized like my olds ones would be amazing.)

No comments: