Thursday, September 2, 2010

School/Driving..

So I started school this week and have already had more homework than i had, like all year last year. Okay that's an exaggeration but still it's a ridiculous amount for the first week of school. So I still don't know whether or not I like my teachers yet. and I spent approximately 3 hours doing their homework last night and the same today. I'm already exhausted and needed a break.

So I am blogging.

I passed the written part of the driving class, off to in-car soon, I just need to schedule them. I get my dad's car, a rockin '00 Honda Accord. I want to paint it pink or something. Is that too flashy? or I could sell it and buy a scout. :) who knows. but I really love cars more than the average girl. I'm thinking...

We also started seminary yesterday, its early but good.

I also got the app on my phone to blog so I can do it whenever now. yay! I'm pretty excited, and I can upload pictures. yay! I'll make sure ill take pictures at school and stuff. On Monday the board is having a meeting to determine wether electronics, specifically cell phones should be allowed on at school during the day or not. I'll bet it will pass. I'm hoping I can do a daily post, even if it's short.

Also, please comment, tell me what you think. sorry no picture for this post.

No comments: