Saturday, August 21, 2010

Driving Classes....


....Are the worst. They are three hours long with no break and psycho teachers. Oh, well I am done! I took my test on Thursday and I find out if I passed tomorrow. Whew, Hopefully I didn't fail. But anyways after classes I have to do in-cars with an instructor. I've heard they're all creepers. So we'll see. Once I pass those I just have to wait for December to take my official test where I get my official drivers license. And this is the car I would love to see on my driveway with a bow on top when I wake up on my sixteenth birthday.

Yep an International Harvester Scout, this one is a Rallye, love the paint job on this one and is in good shape for a 1976. I love old cars, they have such great personalities but, I love Scouts the most.

No comments: