Monday, June 14, 2010

Girls Camp = Amaziing


The week before, the fourth years(or 40% of them), went on a hike for certification. I had so much fun. I was shocked how little I packed considering I usually pack two of everything and them some. But I made it through overnight and all that was on my back was what I carried for the 5 miles we hiked. I cant wait till next year.

Our camp theme was stand tall and we all made our declarations of what we stand for. They were all written on this big canvas by the end of the week and cut out and made into individual flags.


This was our 'linner' one of the days it was compared to waiting for something better, like marriage in the temple. we first started out with a small piece of candy and our camp director had us trade it in for a bigger piece every now and then (mini, fun-sized, regular, king sized(pictured)and continued to promise if we didn't eat it she would give us something better.


1 comment:

Hillay Lange said...

Sounds like an awesome camp! You are an amazing girl and I love your guts!