Monday, March 15, 2010

Last week....(Part Two)


Whoever told me high school was fun and that I would like it, lied to me. My teachers are creepers. Kids are obnoxious and I don't have any good friends.


But anyways, I went to the seminary bowl slash(/) dance, which I decorated for, turned out pretty sweet. Black lights and a disco ball always equal fun. I love the youth in my ward. I just wish guys would be more gutsy and ask girls (especially me. wink, wink) to dance. I feel like I got the short end of the stick when it comes to being asked. I'm sure I'm just over thinking, right? Yes. I did have fun. I'm not complaining, yes I am. Maybe I should write a how to book. I did get to dance with a foreign exchange student from Spain, it was hard to understand him, but hey I dance with a guy from Spain.

No comments: